- Only one individual may access RichDad.com at the same time using the same user name or password, unless we agree otherwise.
- The content available through the Rich Dad website is our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You agree not to sell, publish, distribute, retransmit or otherwise provide access to the content received through the Rich Dad website to anyone, including your fellow employees, with the following exception:
- (i) You may use our “Send to a Friend” service to e-mail selected articles from The Rich Dad menu to a few individuals, without charge. You are not permitted to use this service for the purpose of regularly providing other users with access to content from the Rich Dad website, nor may you reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any material for any commercial purpose.
- (ii) You agree not to create abstracts from, scrape or display headlines from our content for use on another web site or service. You agree not to post any content from the Rich Dad website to newsgroups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without our written consent. To request consent for this and other matters, please visit www.richdad.com/permissions.
- You agree not to use the Rich Dad website for any unlawful purpose. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to the Rich Dad website if, in our opinion, your use of the Rich Dad website may violate any laws, infringe upon another person’s rights or violate the terms of this Agreement. Also, we may refuse to grant you a user name that impersonates someone else, is protected by trademark or other proprietary right law, or is vulgar, unsuitable or otherwise offensive in our sole discretion.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Limitations on Use
Code of Conduct
You agree to abide by the following rules when visiting or using RichDad.com:
- No profanity within the walls of the Community
- Keep all agreements and promises you make
- Admit and correct mistakes quickly
- Be willing to give and take constructive feedback
- Communicate supportively
- Be honest
- Take responsibility without laying blame or justification
- Hold each other innocent until all facts are in
- Confidentiality must be respected
- Commit to on-going education, personal growth and financial independence
- Gossip destroys relationships. Be direct, forthright and resolve conflict with the source
- Seek assistance and help from the community, when needed
Trademark or Other Intellectual Property
Without CTI’s written prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the CTI Marks or any other intellectual property.
Discussion Forums, Third Party Web Sites, Services and Software
We provide a service called “Discussion Forums” through the Rich Dad website, which is governed by additional terms that you are required to abide by at the time you register access the Discussion Forums.
We may link to, or promote web sites or services from other companies on the Rich Dad website or offer you the ability to download software from other companies. You agree that we are not responsible for, and do not control, those web sites, services and software. You agree that CTI is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that CTI shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
We may discontinue or change RichDad.com, or its availability to you, at any time within our sole discretion. We may also modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by either posting a change notice or a new agreement on the website or by giving you notice by e-mail or postal service. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available service. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. Your continued participation in the online community following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on our site or by giving you other notice will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
Disclaimers of Warranties
CTI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO ANY USE OF THE RICHDAD.COM, THE ONLINE COMMUNITY OR THE CONTENT AND FURTHER THAT THE WEBSITE OR COMMUNITY WILL MEET ANY REQUIREMENTS OR NEEDS YOU MAY HAVE, OR THAT THEY WILL OPERATE ERROR FREE. IN ADDITION, YOU AGREE THAT CTI PROVIDES ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, ONLINE COMMUNITY AND THE SERVICES “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND MAKES NO WARRANTY WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICES OR THE SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES FOR YOUR NEEDS. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE AND ONLINE COMMUNITY DO NOT PROVIDE INVESTMENT, FINANCIAL OR TAX ADVICE, AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO MAKE ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS. WE DO NOT ADVOCATE THE PURCHASE OR SALE OF ANY SECURITY OR INVESTMENT, NOR DO WE ENDORSE OR SPONSOR THE PRODUCTS, GOODS OR SERVICES OF ANY USER OF THE ONLINE COMMUNITY. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ASSISTANCE OF A PROFESSIONAL FOR TAX, FINANCIAL AND INVESTMENT ADVICE.
CTI MAKES NO EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY BY JURISDICTION. NO CTI AGENT OR EMPLOYEE IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATIONS, EXTENSIONS, OR ADDITIONS TO THIS WARRANTY.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CTI, IT’S SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED ENTITIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSEES OR LICENSORS, OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS (EITHER JOINTLY OR SEVERALY) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER LOSS OF ANY CHARACTER, RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, ONLINE COMMUNITY OR CONTENT, THIS AGREEMENT OR ACTIVITIES RELATING THERETO EVEN IF CTI SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMIT OF THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CTI FOR DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE SUBSCRIPTION FEES YOU PAID FOR RICH DAD’S INSIDERS ONLINE COMMUNITY. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. IF ANY APPLICABLE AUTHORITY HOLDS ANY PORTION OF THIS SECTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN CTI’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Miscellaneous Provisions: This Agreement is the exclusive and entire agreement between you and CTI concerning your use of RichDad.com and the on-line community and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements, representations, negotiations or other dealings between you and CTI regarding your use of RichDad.com and the on-line community. You agree that this Agreement, as well as any and all claims arising from this Agreement, will be construed, interpreted and governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, USA, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising out of this Agreement will be an appropriate federal or state court located in Nevada. Disputes arising out of or relating to this License Agreement shall be the federal and state courts sitting in Maricopa County in the State of Arizona, USA. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
If any part of this Agreement is found to be void unenforceable or invalid, it shall not affect the other provisions of this Agreement. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement nor will it be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision. This Agreement is personal to you, which means that you may not assign your rights or obligations, by operation of law or otherwise, under this Agreement to anyone and no third party is a beneficiary of your rights under this Agreement.
YOU AGREE THAT BY CLICKING THE “I AGREE” BUTTON OR BY YOUR OTHER USE OF THE ON-LINE COMMUNITY AND WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND YOU AGREE THAT: 1) YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS; 2) BY ACCEPTING THE AGREEMENT, THE AGREEMENT WILL BE DEEMED ACCEPTED AND SIGNED BY YOU PERSONALLY; 3) IF YOU CLICK “I AGREE” WITHOUT ACTUALLY READING OR PRINTING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU WILL NEVERTHELESS BE LEGALLY BOUND; AND 4) YOU WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AN ADULT AND NOT UNDER ANY DISABILITY IN MAKING A CONTRACT.